OKNA Replacement Windows
Engineered for Performance…
- Fully Welded Frame and Sash – Superior Thermal Efficiency and Greater Strength
- Optional Foam-Filled Insulated Extrusions – Added Energy Efficiency
- Insulated Extra-Strength Glass – Increased Strength and Sound Reduction
- Energy Saving Glass Package – Thermal Efficiency and Fuel Cost Savings in Any Season
- Power Lift™ balance system
- Smooth Window Operation
- Never Needs Adjustments
- Full Interlock with Triple Weather-Stripping – Provides Low Air Infiltration for Increased Comfort
- One Piece Sloped Sill
- Eliminates clogged and frozen Weep Holes
- Stops air infiltration and chimney effect drafts
- Heatseal® Warm Edge Spacer
- The Best U-Value in Its Class
- Guarantees Your Somerset County Home the Warmest Glass and Least Condensation
OKNA Windows offers three standard exterior colors with a euro white interior. Because we know that you want to make individual visions come to life as well as enhance your New Jersey home’s curb appeal, we also offer a virtually unlimited selection of custom exterior colors. Our paints are environmentally safe and durable, giving you colors that are strong and true for many years of enjoyment.
ClimaGuard™ heat reflective coatings are microscopically thin layers of metal & metal oxide that act like a filter – some energy is transmitted, some energy is reflected.
Our glass is designed to keep heat inside the home in winter and outside the home in summer. This reduces heating and cooling cost, minimizes energy consumption that impact the environment. Our glass coating also significantly reduce harmful UV radiation.
For more information on our OKNA Insul-Tec replacement windows please download our online Insul-Tec brochure.
- How to compare replacement windows
One area of importance when comparing windows is the weather stripping at the meeting rail. If you look at the weather stripping on both ends, they are sometimes cut back a 1/4 of an inch, which is not what you want. Look for a window where the weather stripping is a solid bulb seal and...Read More
- Give the Gift of Warmth
Winter in New Jersey is never described as balmy, dry or cozy. In fact, the only place you will use those words in the midst of winter in Jersey is in your home. That is, unless, you have old single pane windows. If your windows haven’t been updated in the last 10 or more...Read More