Soft-Lite Imperial Windows
Soft-lite Imperial windows are available in a wide selection of color combinations. White, Beige and Brown windows can be ordered with the same color inside and out. They can also be ordered in two tone…. with Beige or Brown exterior and a White interior. Soft-lites interior wood grain finishes are available with White or Beige exteriors. understand that some people like to color coordinate their new windows with their decorating palette.
Because everyone’s sense of beauty is different, Soft-Lite offers custom color for their New Jersey replacement windows. For a small fee they will match your color sample by sending that sample to their world class color supplier. The supplier will digitally scan and color match your sample and formulate your custom color coating.
Reasons To Select Soft-Lite Replacement Windows
- Fusion-Welded Frame and Sash. Prevents air and water leakage. Adds structural integrity.
- One-Piece Telescoping Sloped Sill. Creates strong bond between sill and jamb. Sill drains water through hidden weep holes.
- Multi-chambered frames with heavy gauge vinyl walls. Provide superior strength and increased thermal performance.
- Soft-Lite vinyl. Highest quality PVC vinyl stands up to the weather, whatever the climate, for a lifetime. 7/8″ insulated glass. Saves energy year ’round and reduces outside noise.
- “Warm edge” (Intercept) spacer technology. One piece channel that reduces thermal Double weather stripping. Surrounds sash perimeter to minimize air and water transfer.conduction and condensation around glass perimeter.
- Constant Force Balance. Provides smooth, easy operation. Never needs lubrication or adjustment. Corrosion proof.
- Glass Option. Soft-Lite Low-E glass with Argon gas fill to further enhance energy savings and help protect against damaging UV rays.
- Accessory groove frames. Provide multi-window design variations.
- Three Weather Seals on sill.
- Provide extra weather protection and energy efficiency.
- Maintenance-Free. Will not rot, chip, peel, need scraping or painting.
- Somerset County Window Glass Replacement
Are you looking for a Somerset County Window Glass Replacement contractor to replace the windows in your home? Just like everything else, windows need to be replaced every now and again. If you let your windows get too old and worn out, it can lead to problems that can affect many aspects of your life. […]Read More
- Calling a Home Remodeler in New Jersey
It is true that change is the only thing that is permanent in this world. But it is also true that often, change is a good thing. No matter how perfect a thing seems to be, it is almost always refreshing to change it into something else. This is applicable in houses, buildings, offices, […]Read More