Soft-Lite Imperial Windows
Soft-lite Imperial windows are available in a wide selection of color combinations. White, Beige and Brown windows can be ordered with the same color inside and out. They can also be ordered in two tone…. with Beige or Brown exterior and a White interior. Soft-lites interior wood grain finishes are available with White or Beige exteriors. understand that some people like to color coordinate their new windows with their decorating palette.
Because everyone’s sense of beauty is different, Soft-Lite offers custom color for their New Jersey replacement windows. For a small fee they will match your color sample by sending that sample to their world class color supplier. The supplier will digitally scan and color match your sample and formulate your custom color coating.
Reasons To Select Soft-Lite Replacement Windows
- Fusion-Welded Frame and Sash. Prevents air and water leakage. Adds structural integrity.
- One-Piece Telescoping Sloped Sill. Creates strong bond between sill and jamb. Sill drains water through hidden weep holes.
- Multi-chambered frames with heavy gauge vinyl walls. Provide superior strength and increased thermal performance.
- Soft-Lite vinyl. Highest quality PVC vinyl stands up to the weather, whatever the climate, for a lifetime. 7/8″ insulated glass. Saves energy year ’round and reduces outside noise.
- “Warm edge” (Intercept) spacer technology. One piece channel that reduces thermal Double weather stripping. Surrounds sash perimeter to minimize air and water transfer.conduction and condensation around glass perimeter.
- Constant Force Balance. Provides smooth, easy operation. Never needs lubrication or adjustment. Corrosion proof.
- Glass Option. Soft-Lite Low-E glass with Argon gas fill to further enhance energy savings and help protect against damaging UV rays.
- Accessory groove frames. Provide multi-window design variations.
- Three Weather Seals on sill.
- Provide extra weather protection and energy efficiency.
- Maintenance-Free. Will not rot, chip, peel, need scraping or painting.
- New Jersey Gutter Protection
For anyone who has lived in a bushy area, or just somewhere there are a few trees near the house, you will know the joys of constantly having to clean your gutters. Unless you are a particularly well organised person you will generally get a reminder that they need a clean in the middle of...Read More
- Mid Winter Home Upkeep
Mid Winter Home Upkeep The holidays are well behind us in the rearview mirror. In this mid-winter lull, not quite spring but as it gets lighter out each day this season, our eyes see imperfections around the house that need tending to. Don’t wait for spring-cleaning to tackle some simple upkeep items that can be...Read More