Soft-Lite Imperial Windows
Soft-lite Imperial windows are available in a wide selection of color combinations. White, Beige and Brown windows can be ordered with the same color inside and out. They can also be ordered in two tone…. with Beige or Brown exterior and a White interior. Soft-lites interior wood grain finishes are available with White or Beige exteriors. understand that some people like to color coordinate their new windows with their decorating palette.
Because everyone’s sense of beauty is different, Soft-Lite offers custom color for their New Jersey replacement windows. For a small fee they will match your color sample by sending that sample to their world class color supplier. The supplier will digitally scan and color match your sample and formulate your custom color coating.
Reasons To Select Soft-Lite Replacement Windows
- Fusion-Welded Frame and Sash. Prevents air and water leakage. Adds structural integrity.
- One-Piece Telescoping Sloped Sill. Creates strong bond between sill and jamb. Sill drains water through hidden weep holes.
- Multi-chambered frames with heavy gauge vinyl walls. Provide superior strength and increased thermal performance.
- Soft-Lite vinyl. Highest quality PVC vinyl stands up to the weather, whatever the climate, for a lifetime. 7/8″ insulated glass. Saves energy year ’round and reduces outside noise.
- “Warm edge” (Intercept) spacer technology. One piece channel that reduces thermal Double weather stripping. Surrounds sash perimeter to minimize air and water transfer.conduction and condensation around glass perimeter.
- Constant Force Balance. Provides smooth, easy operation. Never needs lubrication or adjustment. Corrosion proof.
- Glass Option. Soft-Lite Low-E glass with Argon gas fill to further enhance energy savings and help protect against damaging UV rays.
- Accessory groove frames. Provide multi-window design variations.
- Three Weather Seals on sill.
- Provide extra weather protection and energy efficiency.
- Maintenance-Free. Will not rot, chip, peel, need scraping or painting.
- Replacement Windows Hunterdon County
Are you in the Hunterdon County NJ area and in need of replacement windows? Replacement windows come in many different styles and shapes. Choosing the one best suited for you and your home depends on the architectural style of your home, how and where the window is going to be used, and the type of […]Read More
- Hillsborough Replacement Windows
Are you considering purchasing Hillsborough replacement windows? If your windows are beginning to wear out, it may be time to consider purchasing new windows. Windows are suposed to protect the inside of your home from the harsh outdoor elements, keep loud sounds out, reduce your heating and cooling costs and improve your quality of life. […]Read More